Installing the plugin (via FTP)
Search for the Dagpay for WooCommerce plugin under Plugins section in Wordpress Admin Panel or download the latest version of the Dagpay for WooCommerce plugin .zip file from the Wordpress directory and install it in your Wordpress Admin Panel:
- Navigate to your Wordpress Admin Panel;
- Select Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin;
- Select the downloaded plugin and click Install Now.
Activate the plugin right after installation or in your Wordpress Admin Panel > Plugins, find the installed plugin and select Activate to complete installation.
Creating your Dagpay integration environment
a) Log in to your Dagpay account and head over to Merchant tools from the side menu, select Integrations and click Add integration.
b) Select WooCommerce as integration type and add your environment details: Name, Description and select your Wallet for receiving payments.
c) Add your site domain address in the status URL field for server-to-server communication and redirect URLs.
- The status URL for WooCommerce is
store_base_pathwith your store domain address, for example https://mywoocommercestore.com?wc-api=dagcoin_handler );
- Redirect URLs to redirect back to your store from the payment view depending on the final outcome of the transaction (can be set the same for all states). For example https://mywoocommercestore.com/success/;
d) Click on Create Environment after filling out all the required fields and you will be displayed your integration environment details and generated the Environment ID, User ID and Secret credentials.
Setup & configuration
a) After successfully installing the extension and creating the integration environment in your Dagpay account, head over to your WooCommerce Admin Panel, locate the Dagpay for WooCommerce plugin and click on Settings.
b) Enter the Environment ID, User ID and Secret from your newly created Dagpay integration environment to the corresponding fields.
- If you wish to use Dagpay test environment, which enables you to test Dagpay payments using Testnet Dags, enable Test Mode. Please note that for Test Mode, you must create a separate account on test.dagpay.io, create a separate integration environment and generate environment credentials there. Environment credentials generated on dagpay.io are 'Live' credentials and will not work for Test Mode.
c) Save changes and you’re good to go. Dagpay should now be working in your WooCommerce store.