Instructions for setting up Dagpay for your PrestaShop-based e-commerce Store.
- Download the PrestaShop Module .zip file;
- In your PrestaShop Admin panel, open Modules > Module Catalog navigation tab;
- Click Install a Module and select the downloaded extension .zip file.
Creating your Dagpay Integration Environment
- Log in to your Dagpay account and head over to Merchant Tools from the side menu, select Integrations, and click Add Integration.
- Select PrestaShop as integration type and add your environment details: Name, Description and select your Wallet for Receiving Payments.
- Add your site domain address in the status URL field for server-to-server communication and redirect URLs.
- The status URL for PrestaShop is https://store_base_path?fc=module&module=dagpay&controller=callback
For example, https://myprestashopstore.com?fc=module&module=dagpay&controller=callback
- Redirect URLs to redirect back to your store from the payment view depending on the final outcome of the transaction (can be set the same for all states).
For example, https://myprestashopstore.com/success/
- Click on Create Environment after filling out all the required fields and you will be displayed your integration environment details and generated the Environment ID, User ID, and Secret Credentials.
Setup & Configuration
- After successfully installing the extension and creating the integration environment in your Dagpay account, return to your PrestaShop Admin panel and select Modules > Module Manager navigation tab. Locate the Dagpay module and click Configure.
- Enable Dagpay and enter the Environment ID, User ID, and Secret Credentials from your newly created Dagpay integration environment to the corresponding fields.
- If you wish to use the Dagpay Test Environment, which enables you to test Dagpay payments using Testnet Dags, enable Test Mode. Please note that for Test Mode, you must create a separate account on test.dagpay.io, create a separate integration environment and generate environment credentials there. Environment credentials generated on dagpay.io are 'Live' credentials and will not work for Test Mode.
- Save changes and you are good to go. Dagpay should now be working in your PrestaShop Store.