Instructions for setting up Dagpay for your OpenCart-based e-Commerce Store.
Installing the Plugin
- Download the OpenCart Extension .zip file
- Open Installer under Extensions navigation tab;
- Select and upload the downloaded extension .zip file.
Creating your Dagpay Integration Environment
- Log in to your Dagpay account and head over to Merchant Tools from the side menu, select Integrations, and click Add Integration.
- Select OpenCart as integration type and add your environment details: Name, Description and select your Wallet for Receiving Payments.
- Add your site domain address in the status URL field for server-to-server communication and redirect URLs.
- The status URL for OpenCart is https://store_base_path?route=extension/payment/dagpay/callback
- Change store_base_path with your store domain address.
For example, https://myopencartstore.com?route=extension/payment/dagpay/callback
- Redirect URLs to redirect back to your store from the payment view depending on the final outcome of the transaction (can be set the same for all states).
For example, https://myopencartstore.com/success/
- Click on Create Environment after filling out all the required fields and you will be displayed your integration environment details and generated the Environment ID, User ID, and Secret Credentials.
Setup & Configuration
- After successfully installing the extension and creating the integration environment in your Dagpay account, return to your OpenCart Admin Panel, select Extensions under the Extensions Navigation Tab, choose Payments extension type in the dropdown, locate Dagpay and click Edit.
- Enable Dagpay and enter the Environment ID, User ID, and Secret Credentials from your newly created Dagpay integration environment to the corresponding fields.
- If you wish to use the Dagpay test environment, which enables you to test Dagpay payments using Testnet Dags, enable Test Mode. Please note that for Test Mode, you must create a separate account on test.dagpay.io, create a separate integration environment and generate environment credentials there. Environment credentials generated on dagpay.io are 'Live' credentials and will not work for Test Mode.
- Save changes and you are good to go. Dagpay should now be working in your OpenCart Store.